TDCDAY is a design forum where the prize winners will talk about their prize winning works. The style of the event will be centered on presentations of works by the winners, with further comments and questions by the guests.
Design Forum “TDCDAY 2023”
A video of the event is available on YouTube. (26 April 2023)
This year, for the first time in three years, the event can be held in person. We will divide the event into two programs, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and will be accepting applications for participation. (Specific timetables will be handed out at the seating area on the day of the event.)
We look forward to seeing you all there.
Date: April 1st, 2023 (Sat)
Venue: BF “Kodo”, Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo, 4-1-1 Miyoshi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
•Simultaneous Japanese-English interpretation
•Free admission (*Reservations required) → Visitors will be asked to download the “Interprefy” application from Simul International, an interpretation company, to their own smartphones in advanced. The fee for the use of the application plus 700 yen for ticket payment will be charged at the time of registration.
10:00- Start *Not in order of performance.
●Tomohiro Okazaki (presentation) + Taku Satoh ●A DECADE TO DOWNLOAD PROJECT TEAM: exonemo (presentation movie) + Gabin Ito + Mariko Okazaki ●Yoko Yuki (presentation) + Gabin Ito ●OK-RM, Rory McGrath & Oliver Knight (presentation) + Kazunari Hattori ●Rok Hudobivnik (presentation) + Mariko Okazaki
12:50- End (scheduled)
13:20- Start *Not in order of performance.
●Fumio Tachibana (presentation) + Daijiro Ohara ●Han Gao (presentation) + Akiko Sekimoto. ●M/M(Paris), Michael Amzalag & Mathias Augustyniak (presentation) + Tsuguya Inoue (message) + Katsumi Asaba ●Zhao Qing (presentation) + Kaoru Kasai (movie) ●Junyao Chug (presentation movie)
16:00- End (scheduled)
One person can apply for one ticket.
•Program A only (700 yen/ Closed for acceptance)
•Program B only (700 yen/ Closed for acceptance)
•Both Program A and B (700 yen/ Closed for acceptance)
*The website of the registration is in Japanese.
＜Please read the following before registering＞
– Simultaneous interpretation device for everyone to download
– The “token” required to use the application will be provided prior to the event.
– Wired earphones are recommended (To prevent the sound from being cut off in the middle of the event due to the wireless earphones running out of charge or Bluetooth disconnection, etc.)
– TOKYO FREE Wi-Fi will be available at the venue.
– Please come to the venue with a fully charged battery on the day of the event.
– The venue will not be able to solve any problems with the simultaneous interpretation function on the day of the event.
– Due to the distance between the stage and the audience, we will seat the guests in order of arrival, so that they will be seated in order without leaving any empty seats.
– No cancellations will be accepted after registration. You are welcome to give your ticket to a friend or family member.